Quitting smoking is hard, I know, I've done it a few times. The great American Smokeout was November 21st and listed below are 7 things you can do instead of smoking:
1. Chew on carrots, or have some other quick snack, but try to make sure your snacks are low calorie!
2. Distract yourself.
3. Snap yourself out of a craving, kind of like tough love! Remember all the reasons you decided to quit in the first place.
4. Break a sweat: Exercise!!
5. Take a shower, It's distracting, and can put you in a better mood.
6. Light incense or a candle.
7. Turn up the music.
Never quit quitting!