- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces frank red hot sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (I use canned chicken
- packed in water (drained)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine cream cheese, hot sauce and celery
- Heat in microwave until cream cheese is melted, stir every two minutes or so
- Add chicken (two boiled chicken breasts works nicely) and cheddar cheese.
- Mix all together and put into a 9x13 or oval baking dish.
- Top with more cheddar cheese if desired.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, celery and or scoop fritos